Navigate the Future
Navigate the Future is a quarterly publication of The Beacon Group that serves as a vehicle for me to share my insights and reflections with busy business executives and other leaders. The objective is simple. I seek to simplify and synthesize a wide variety of issues in order to help interested readers deal with the complexity, uncertainty and chaos of today’s challenging business reality. At the end of the day, it is intended to act as a “sense making” and “sense shaping” tool to help guide those who must help their organizations Navigate the Future.
I have many interests, but two of my long standing passions are reading and writing. As a result, I am always excited to share another edition of Navigate with my colleagues, business associates and friends. Hopefully, my views are a welcome and refreshing read for senior executives who need to organize their thinking in order to make vital business decisions.
- Defining the Human Capital Leader of Tomorrow
- Transformational Leadership as Jazz
- Building Benchstrength for the Future
- Accelerating High Performance Team Effectiveness
- The Powerful Influence of Perspective
- The Not So Trivial Pursuit of Full Alignment
- Blind Spots, Bias & Bravado – A Toxic Combination
- The Power of Unreasonable People
- Mining for Hidden Human Potential
- The Failure to Understand - Cost & Consequence
- Avoiding Failures in Judgment & Decision Making
- The Importance of Culture to Organizational Performance
- Answers to the Endless Search for Opportunity
- A Study in Economic Cycles & History
- A Survivor’s Guide to Market Uncertainty
For more white papers, please visit The Beacon Group.